FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-5567

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Buddy your freaking me out for no reason. Nothing is nailed in place or we would all be rich doing nothing. I mean someone asked if they buy today do i get LLL. FFS what are people on....

Back to yourself bud. You really need to set goals and limits. It was so obvious FFX would drop into the 30-40c range today. Im in similar boat to you and held, it was a decision I'm happy with with it. Trust me you will not be buying LLL at 70c on opening day in my eyes, it's not that easy. But say sky falls in an 70c is the go...you will currently be around about 10K up....not bad. No different when price was at 82c...you weren't panicking then.

Here's the kicker...in my opinion FFX is oversold today and maybe even more a little next week...but both FFX and LLL are mid to long term. Comeback in 6 months and if things are going at both companies well im pretty sure the panic you have had today will be forgotten. Comeback in 18-24mths and well...party time.

Not to be a d**k either but common sense as always is we all have had a chance to sell above the dollar mark !!!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.