FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@LambSauceIt seems you have calmed down, fantastic. Food for...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    @LambSauce

It seems you have calmed down, fantastic.

Food for thought...

When you brought in you were in profit $0 NIL NOTHING

We rose all the way to $1.33.you would of been in profit $30K+ up $30,000 Dollars

Fell to 82c and would of been around if profit $10k $10,000 dollars

Yesterday at 95c you be in profit $15k $15,000 dollars

TODAY
    in theory you are still (FFX 34.5c & LLL say 70c) around $10K in profit.

Looking above it's what you've got into...roundabouts and swings my friend. Why did you not sell at $1.33 ?? LOL

No difference than saying why I didn't sell yesterday and buy LLL at 70c when list (if can..I doubt)....blunt answer you didn't and asking why people didn't mention it is just plain silly. If want advice get a broker, please don't rely on people you've never met. Many are fair value and mean well, but a few are just out to help selves and I can point you in a direction of a few if want...follow there tip and that $10k you have now won't last long. hehhe

I just feel you have no strategy or goals on what you wanted to achieve with FFX and LLL.

I like a few I guess have many a spreadsheet running different scenario's, so it made today so much easy to comprehend.

Anyhow...look at the $10k your up and be realistic....would you of made that with it siting in a bank earning 0.000001% a year. NO.

Will that $10k double triple even more in years to come...my spreadsheets say yes.

Enjoy your weekend bud.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.