FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-5748

1. 9,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2875
    People want to sell off and buy LLL - but with no recent positive news on Morilla, the cash burn, country risk, and low current production numbers there has been low motivation to buy the gold side. All West African gold plays on the asx are undervalued, no?

Never the less I'd suggest there is substantial upside if the company can prove up the production numbers and cost base they have indicated are achievable over the next 12 months. I can see 60 cents in first half of next year all going well (with no giant CR).

If they plan to use the LLL holding as means to buy into new projects in a few years, they can ITMT return some profits to investors via dividends and see a step-change in market interest for FFX. If they want to keep it all for M&A , I don't see anything but chronic undervalue for FFX due to location.
    Personally I will hold FFX till at least next year and the higher production numbers. LLL will still be in development stage so less likely to double over next 12 months than FFX I think. After that my FFX holding will depend on what management say they will do with the profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.