FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-5945

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    When the SHTF, and I mean truly hits the fan, PMs are the only hedge that everyone will clamour for. PM miners will come down with the market, but when the Fed reverses course and starts printing again.....holy mother of God.....hang on to your hat.

SPX is a 1% drop away from a bear market. It will only need to see another further 10% fall to see the start of the Covid correction and another 20% further down to see the bottom of it. Easily, a 50% drop from SPX ATHs.

As the market tanks, I see all mining stocks getting slaughtered, along with gold itself. But when the Fed destroys the dollar as they start the brrrr machine again, you better make sure you're loaded in PMs. And FFX will be an established producer. I think these low FFX prices (and general mining stocks) are a blessing and opportunity in disguise. Load up in those things that people absolutely hate. Gold has been hated a long time. But everyone will love gold.......when it's too late. And if they want it, they're gonna have to pay through the nose to get it off me.

Yes, I'm shitty with the shorter term performance of FFX, but we still have yet to see what LLL lists at, and with FFX now decoupled and completely over-hated and oversold, makes me think there's a silver lining here. As they say, the successful ones see opportunity, while those who aren't, just complain. Not trying to ramp this, but offer an alternative viewpoint, before everyone runs for the exit. I think I might continue to accumulate this one....the price is just too good to pass up.

Merely my opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.