FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

HI 52570,Crypto currencies/coins are heading south fast, proving...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    HI 52570,

Crypto currencies/coins are heading south fast, proving that they do not preserve wealth in fact quite the opposite. They are destroying peoples savings and have further to fall. They always looked like giant Ponzi schemes to me and I never was tempted to dip my toe into them. Gold on the other hand preserves wealth and protects from rising inflation. I think with the demise of cryptos more and more people will be turning to gold , the price of gold will eventually break free from the central bankers manipulation. Price wise for gold it is hard to put a figure on it, anywhere between $2000/$3000 is very doable according to the historical data and would not be surprised if it far exceeded these levels.

The world is a different place now ever since the war in Ukraine, the status quo of the western banks cartels running the globe has been shattered forever. Once they imposed sanctions on Russia and seized all their overseas funds/cash they shot themselves in the foot. No sovereign nation who banked with this western cartel would be beyond their reach. So alternatives will/have been sought and found and new alliances will be formed outside of the current financial system. The dominance of the US as a global reserve is now very much in question and I think gold is going to be a huge corner stone of the countries wanting to escape its demise.

All imo and DYOR
    Regards
    FINn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.