FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

just go back to 2015, the gold was valued at .008cps, the...

1. 3,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    just go back to 2015, the gold was valued at .008cps, the company then did a 10:1 consolidation and instead of 950 million shares they had 95 million shares on issue at 8 cents per share, then lithium was announced on 1st March 2016, the SP rose to 53 cents on the back of lithium being the new gold, then the dump came that saw the SP plummet, then out of no where it rose again after being stagnant for a while up to 84 cents, then dumped again, fast forward to 2021 and the SP did its usual up to 1.32 per share and the the demerger, the gold side of things went from a high on 31/05 of $1.11 to 27 cents 10/06 and IMHO still has a bit to be shaved off it, you used to have a lithium stock attached, now you have a 20% interest in a stock that FFX cannot do anything with for the next 2 years, your value IMHO has just been wiped out for the time being, LLL sold their IPO at 70 cps, this does not mean it will open at the IPO price, it could go to $1.00 or it could go to 50 cents, I will be interested in following this debacle now and see if it was a good call or not, I would still recommend getting 2 T20 lists, 1 from 30/05 and a new one for Friday last week, I feel there is a story in them, good luck with whatever happens however IMHO the money has run and the little bloke has been left holding the wet sheet again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.