FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-641

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    1.1.1. Yep. Completed March, I said start mining viper at the beginning of q3. That's 3 months to sort out any issues and get it humming again. Can't ride a bike with training wheels forever. Plus in 2018 and 2019 that very plant was processing tailings mixed with ore from the viper and n'tiola pits
    2.2.2. The entire mining of 890kt in q3 amounted to $3.9M and within that figure included pre-strip for viper. It is not an incomprehensible cost like your brother is making it out to be, whilst ignoring the fact this cost is inevitable as the intention was to mine the satellite pits anyway. When you have a cash bank balance of $40M, you can invest $1M if it will get you greater returns.
    3.3.3. Again, scheduling. Process tailings for the minimum amount of time. No one said don't run them at all, but to suggest that all of the tailings needed to be processed because they're available is ridiculous. As soon as a better option comes along (which should be targeted) then make the switch, much the same as when they're mining the main pit. They won't waste time with 0.5g/t for 2 years if there's known areas of of 2-3g/t within reach. You can always go back to processing tailings in mid 2022 when the satellite pits run out if the main pit isn't ready by that stage.
    4. All of this talk is about costs, so all this money they raised should be hidden under a mattress hoping somehow it will double? There's $40M sitting there, make it work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.