FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Reading all the posts on here, I find it very strange,in the...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Reading all the posts on here, I find it very strange,in the absence of any announcements clarifying exactly what the current situation is, of how many people are posting away as if a cap raise and major negative issues relating to the life of mine and quarterly production are a certainty, and all is lost.We simply dont know the facts yet, and the press articles naming "unknown sources" are not a 100% source of fact.
    Another certainty is that there was major shorting prior to the trading halt and subsequent suspension, so many shorters will have been trapped unable to close shorts.Maybe this is also contributing to the number of extremely negative "all is lost posts", as shorters attempt to ensue once firefinch comes out of suspension that sentiment is influenced negatively so that plenty of cheap shares are available to close shorts.Who knows?
    Until an announcement is issued which hopefully clarifies the situation, everything else is just speculation,which may be correct or may be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.