FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-6572

1. 3,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    So let me get this right... if you got LLL in specie and held them, even if you bought at ATH ($1.33?) and your FFX is deemed worthless (which many sad sacks here seem to be thinking) then you are looking at about 42% of your outlay tonight based on LLL 56c.

Very few people paid the ATH and therefore very few are as low as 42% (assuming, I reiterate, an unfounded and unrealistic FFX=zero)... most are probably well above this and plenty are actually still showing a profit I presume??

So given that the majority of Lithium plays are probably 40%-60% of their ATH right now, am I right in saying that this incessant whinging is possibly a little bit over the top?... especially if you bump up your return by selling FFX for more than ZERO next week - which I hope you do.... then pick up the dummy you spat and enjoy the LLL ride.... I guess?

Sorry for those who may have already ditched their LLL.... unlucky I guess?

I have no certainty as to where it's going but the most you can lose from here is 20c per share and for that level of risk it's an absolute HOLD for me... possibly back to a BUY if it gets "silly cheap".

Happy to be corrected if I am missing something.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.