FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Let me put something forward- there are BIG questions to be...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Let me put something forward- there are BIG questions to be answered assuming the media is correct an we will significantly miss production guidance and have do another cap raise
    — Why demerger actually took so long to occur (has cost us all big time, though they weren’t to know)
    - Why the three directors actually resigned
    - Why the managing director stated 1 month ago that everything was fine, when it’s not
    - Why no drilling results for the better part of 3 months
    - Why no life of mine update

These are the very basic questions that MUST be answered first and foremost.

THAT SAID

- We still own 20% of LLL which will appreciate in value over the next six months (currently worth circa 12c/share)
    - We still own Morilla and the already confirmed pits around it, all of which contain gold levels well above what’s required for viable mining.
    - We are still mining and producing gold
    - We will get our cost down, regardless of the news monday

If we get the cash from the capital raise and use that to profitably mine 20000+ ounces next quarter, LLL appreciates to say 80c per share then basic maths says FFX will have a value around 40-55c.

At the average of that range those that are unhappy here can get out with what you had in it before the demerger and can solely hold LLL.

This is sh*t it really is and we must get answers to my questions above to clear the air and move on.

Many of you are emotional but you will get a chance to get your money back before the weather gets to hot again, it’s just not today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.