FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-679

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2202
    I think its certain 3rd parties who make a living from getting cheap shares then putting out targets on stock at double the price they sell. I think Euroz were planning to keep the price down hoping for a shortfall in take-up to mop-up and play us all like Muppets until next time we raise probably with LLL.

The price action lately is someone is skimming the upside every time or putting out the fire before it starts and will do so as it is their business model, if it seems familiar it is because there are a few companies using this model which for FFX has represented a loss of upside - again today looking around at lithium stocks i cant help but think we have stalled at the starting line with this new offer the latest reason why we cant ever realise gains its always 3 steps forwards 2 steps back.. if its not 3rd party financiers then management need to resolve why FFX continues to move in this pattern whereas peers enjoy trading days without big takedowns close to parity on the day.

I know many of us seem unapprecaiatative given firefinch's blockbuster year on paper, and given gold stocks are down in 2021 does put our SP more in perspective yet the SP trend and financing blunders do give this company a sour note on what should otherwise be a vintage drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.