FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-67

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I'm not so much interested in what is said is being done than what actually is being done. I am planning on holding through full production so in the end that's where I expect it to pay me whatever my holding entails. Along the way if anything I would rather the stock price stays low for selfish reasons. I'm quite confident in the end the projects are simply too strong to not deliver. Management have been a bugbear here for many years, but now I think the momentum is unstoppable, regardless of who is in the chair (and it seems the ones now are some of the better ones)

If there are 5 rigs on site drilling up fat intersects and further adding to mine life (and grade hopefully fingers crossed) then I don't have to hear about it, it's being done. We will know all about that when the mine runs for longer and pays more.

If Goulamina demerger is being progressed, because sure as anything the deposit isn't going to be up and leaving, then I don't have to hear about it either. I'll get my shares and participate in the rights issue and whatever when it happens. I'm going to be holding for production there too.

If however the management are not pushing forward and that's why they're not talking about it, then that I definitely have a problem with. If anyone has any evidence of that I'd like to hear about it. Meantime I maintain buy focus.
    Last edited by SurfingTheSet: 29/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.