FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Haven't posted here since the S**t hit the fan, my last post I...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

Haven't posted here since the S**t hit the fan, my last post I was expressing concern for holders who were worried about the drop in value post demerge and was attempting to shift the focus to investing for the long term. Well that post aged well didn't it!, I'm still in some denial and can't believe that we are going through this rubbish again (been here since 2016), after so many false starts with this investment its truly unbelievable that our BOD has taken us down this path (again), I could say plenty about certain BOD and their behaviours and performance but what's the point

I need to move on and look forward for my own good, I like many have gone in hard on this investment and just thank god we demerged Leo before this happened (not that it's gone to plan so far) as I am confident that Leo will get me back and then some if FFX doesn't.

I've stopped myself reading the FFX forum for now as the crap that is posted on here is not helpful and is pure speculation, although there are a number of posters on here who I respect we simply don't now the full story and need to wait for the details to be presented. I am an optimist and still believe in the asset, we just need funding and competent and prudent managers to do their job properly surely that's not to much to ask.

Our Leo holding may just be what's saves us in the end, whether as security or if they can find and are allowed to offload to a 3rd party? either way I feel much more comfortable with the stake then without it. A rising Leo & Gold price against a backdrop of reduced costs and non-operational activities is what I am banking on to get us back.

I've always had a 2024 time frame on this one (and Leo) but that might have changed, so will bide my time, review what new information comes out and make some decisions from there.

I sincerely wish all fellow holders well, and hope the next time I post will be when and about us coming out of suspension with a viable plan and better times ahead.

Best wishes fellow holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.