FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-729

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8145
    Just on the lack of performance that keeps getting raised, I thought I'd present some calculations to show how great the outsized gains have been made..

If you invested $1,000 into Firefinch at the initial cap raise it would be worth $4,000 in less than a year. That rate of return continued would have your initial $1,000 worth over $1,000,000,000 after just 10 years. It would be worth over $1,000,000,000,000,000 in just 20 years a wealth no-one in the world has ever accomplished

$1,000 Trillion, nearly 10,000 times richer than the richest person in the world in just 20 years if you could keep up that 300% rate of return per annum.

It is very obviously not going to go up at the current rate for long, yet we continue to have people complain about management under performance, because they are too often looking over the back fence where the grass is greener.

Did it ever occur to people that other lithium companies, especially those unfunded for their projects are vastly overpriced and are possibly in a hype driven blow off phase??
    Do you really want this company to join them so we also crash when the bubble pops??
    Are you so confident in your ability to pick the top and exit before everyone else does??
    Or would you prefer a business that is set up without the bubble attached, that becomes underpinned by profit and cashflow??

I think I'm not alone among those that want a good solid business here that returns good profit in the future through sound steady management, without taking undue large risks.It's good for us and the people of Mali.

If someone had asked me if I'd be happy with a 300% return on FFX when I bought into the SPP last year, my response would have been an outstanding YES.. 16c to 64c = 300% return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.