FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-734

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    100% I would want this company to join the hype season. I hope everybody here sells this company for 10x its worth to some hype driven fomo addict who didn't do their research. And if you don't want that, then history would indicate that you're in the right place, because management has no interest in leveraging the current zeitgeist and practically unending free fomo cash in the market. I wish for you all Enron on the left side of the curve and trust you all to know to sell before the music stops. Which it will. However, wishes aside, and reasonable expectations considered, I expect 50% valuation at a minimum based on a reasonable commodity price forecasts based on 6-12 months from now that underpinned by fundamentals based on upgrade, expansion and downstream discussions. Specifically, 0.90-1.50. I expect this, because it has been showing to be achievable continually.

Next para not directed at yourself specifically OB.

Few commenters stating something about constant criticism or continual negativity because I called out poor performance for half a day only. I have held this stock since it was trading for 9/10ths of a cent under bgs. I have contributed to few other HC forums outside of ffx and while I have speculated on many, few companies have enjoyed my continued support for this period of time.

I have worked for mining companies who's directors understand that their company needs to compete as a investment vehicle and as a result, provide periodic peer comparison reports both internally and externally to show how's they track in the market.

Our managements job is to provide that competitive investment vehicle. The fundamentals would indicate that we have that vehicle. The MC would not. I voice this concern, because you are all correct, if you don't like the company, move on, only you are responsible for what you risk. However, it is managements responsibility to convince the market that the investment vehicle is attractive, competitive and is inline with current cultural winds. And right now they are not. FFX will deliver, that is what I have voted heavily on. However, at what opportunity cost relative to companies that are getting weighed, or even voted on heavily. The expectation is reasonable, because the remuneration is reasonable. Time is money. Tick tock. Is this good enough? If the answer is yes, I believe you're not paying attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.