FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I'll be honest. Currently I'm so so disappoint with FFX and the...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    I'll be honest. Currently I'm so so disappoint with FFX and the BOD. MA went wild was the icing on the cake. I just don't trust them and don't trust them to pull this off now.

The silver lining is Leo, SH onboard with Ganfeng JV has lighten the mess for me with FFX.. This has helped to take some of the stress out of my FFX investment. Hopefully all goes to plan there and my losses on FFX will be forgotten in time.

As say don't believe they can pull this off, trend is your friend and there track record of late has been awful.

I'm happy for them to shut shop to a point, the escrow shares in a few years will be worth a lot more and all proceeds (hopefully around 30-40c share) from them should then be distributed to shareholders and this mess can be all be forgotten and we can all move on.

For those that think otherwise that's fine, but I'm going on there track record, gold price and can only see them wasting more raised funds if they get them and with those raises diluting the crap out of the company, meaning us current shareholders are butt f* even more.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.