FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I'm sorry to hear that, been there a few times. I feel sorry...

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I'm sorry to hear that, been there a few times. I feel sorry because ordinary folks like yourself have worked hard to earn the money and then invest in a company that they believe can grow their money.
    However companies are generally run by greedy little men/women that don't give a flying f???k about anybody else but themselves, so they will do anything to keep the gravy train going.
    The BOD will cap raise mainly to keep themselves employed and paid, %80 of them couldn't care less about the little investor as we can't give them a better job in the future.
    So what they do they get in bed with stockbrokers and give them all the insider info and 1st bite of any worthwile deal, and it goes round and round, when they get fired or leave they will go elsewhere to repeat exactly what they just did.
    I can't believe that in this day and age and this society we/government let them get away with this, they should be banned from working as directors for 10 years and should be forced to pay back the money they cheated the shareholders out of.
    myluyck05, not advice but I am holding on at 6c and hoping that it gets a little higher and maybe there is a chance that we get some money back.
    I wish you luck and I feel for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.