FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

oooo this is good. While it has been clear for a while,...

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    oooo this is good.

While it has been clear for a while, officially out of the bag.
    GBR interview, MA states:
    “we’re looking at total production guidance of 170,000oz in 2023 and 200,000oz by 2024. From there on, our job is to maintain these levels. The high-grade intersections we’ve had indicate the potential for underground exploration, which can potentially push production to 250,000oz.”

As per MA long term incentives with an expiry of 3 years (5th of April 2024):

“1/3 of the total number of LTI being subject to a vesting criteria of achieving 250,000 ounces of annual gold production.”

key word here is achieving 250oz gold production by 5/4/2024. I do not read that producing levels in line with 250koz, it’s actually producing. I believe 2022 will be a lot of drill results and planning, 2023 will be a huge return rate year for the company…

UNDERGROUND IS NOT YET APART OF THE LOM!! They can and will slot it in at any time.

are people seeing now why they are pushing so hard to have this drilled ASAP. Underground is only a short timeframe away.

It’s my belief Morila will be pushing much higher numbers than they are stating (I love them remaining conservative, it’s how every management needs to be)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.