FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Congrats all holders, broken resistance on good volume, how...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Congrats all holders, broken resistance on good volume, how sentiment can change in a week.......

We have tail winds now it on both commodity fronts! Gold breaking out and looking set to head back to ATH's next couple of months on the back of money supply and inflationary pressures. And Li news with updated DFS using a more appropriate SC6 price along with GF funds being received should see SP momentum continue through to Xmas.

The LTR DFS should give us some insights to compare and whilst I know v little about the asset, looking at the DFS I believe ours should be at least on par. Couple of observations, our deposit is higher grade, our CAPEX is lower (although I am expecting ours to increase circa 10- 20% but countered by higher price and lower opex) and our AISC is lower , so all things being equal we should at least be similar and look at their NPV (pro-rata ofcourse)

I have great admiration and respect for our resident TA's , I'm a FA kinda guy but really enjoy your posts and prognostications of where price might go, kudos to @going who posted recently that we will push past 70c and beyond, looks like a good call mate! bring on sprott target in next 2 weeks and I'll call you a legend!
    I have no idea about the technical's but like to look for patterns, looking back over the last year, its seems to follow patters of circa 3 month consolidations & ranges that sees price increases on average of about 65%. Jan - Apr (18c - 27c = 67%), May - Aug (38 - 57 = 65%) , Sep - Nov/Dec ( 58 - 85???) who really knows but one thing is for certain I'll be applying for my full SPP and sending Mike a big thank you.

This team is doing wonderful things with my money and I feel very fortunate, and I'm still telling wifey that we aint seen nothing yet, 2022 is shaping up to be a life changing year, I'd encourage those who are invested beyond the next few weeks to take a look at the plan again for FFX and LLL for next couple of years and progress achieved this year so far because it fills me with great confidence that we have the team to execute this and build us 2 mid tier companies producing 2 highly sort after metals for years to come.

Best wishes to all fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.