FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Personally, this sorry saga has gone on long enough for me, I...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

Personally, this sorry saga has gone on long enough for me, I have substantial holdings in this that I want access to asap. So I hope they find a buyer for our Leo ownership so that I can get my money now and invest it straight back into LLL. Ideally I'd hope we can get a premium of min 25% above the what LLL is selling for at the time of transaction. Given the size of the % ownership and the clear investment opportunity that Leo offers I'll be shocked if they cant find a suitable investor at these depressed prices.

I'm hoping that our JV partner is looking for an equity stake, why not they have the means and the inside knowledge, it will be pay for their initial investment many time over in time, cant see why that would not be appealing. There is also a number of precedents of them taking those positions elsewhere, it will also give them some leverage over Leo's share of where stage 2& 3 and more will end up.

Anyways just my thoughts but I don't like the idea of my money being tied up for another 16 months, the opportunity cost has hurt me enough.

Wish all fellow holders all the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.