FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-8773

1. 4,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510

I think as you say, it very much depends on what Treadstone present us share holders.

The say 25 Million dollars may be an excellent amount to get us into a very good project - as you say...and if it were to be a 'back door' type of arrangement where we essentially buy another company and they bring in their own board and management - then that may be compelling enough for share holders?

If it were very compelling, share holders may indeed let the LLL holding stay within the 'new' company...true too...

I reckon there is a chance that FFX does become essentially a new company and also distributes the LLL holding back to share holders - IF the new company is not compelling enough? But, would that then demand a vote of current share holders?

Anyhow...

You bring up graphite.

Yes the need for it in batteries may change over time ...however I would be ok with a graphite project if it were compelling enough. I've been wanting to get a graphite outfit or two, into my portfolio, for a while now. I particularly would be keen on a outfit who produces Graphene from its own graphite.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.