FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Sorry bud i disagree. Firstly why throw more money at these...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Sorry bud i disagree.

Firstly why throw more money at these idiots by doing the CR. Secondly why dilute the shit out the stock.

Say we did the CR and re-grouped. With where we are now what's to say these fools wouldn't again mess it all up. Being where we are now certainly shows how incompetent they are and their track record speaks volumes. It made no sense to throw more money at them while diluting the shit out the stock and totaling screwing current shareholders.

In my eyes if the credit raise went through they would be milking us of that CR money for a few years and then put us in the crap again. Then start milking us again just as they have/are now. That's a double lengthy screwing. No thanks. This BOD couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

Plus mums and dads had nothing to do with the CR being thrown out. I would rather say the bigger holders were not going to let it happen and another shambles prevail.

Best solution now is for them to actually do the right thing. Take their wages for the next year (not the right thing but they will) and then distribute the LLL escrow shares when available.
    Last edited by Bucko1: 04/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.