FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-92

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    tbh FFX hasnt shown in the past (understand different management teams) of withholding information, i.e. think about the tax, the recent incident, we have had sub par results in drilling in the past.We can say they are slow on the gold end, sure. but anything beyond that on withholding/sitting on results I would say they are not the sort of bunch that would.

The only thing they are guilty of is picking euroz constantly as capital raising partner haha and keeping hepburn on the board.

all i am saying yes its ok to be frustrated but with this bunch as you can see the wheels turning in the background and the drill results whilst are important but that fact we are generating gold revenue is already mitigation of any bad drill results if there were any relating to the gold.

Currently, BB and Alistair have gained my trust/respect for sticking with the company/delivering. Mike, is currently piggybacking off Alistairs success of acquiring Morila and inheriting the lithium situation that BB supported all these years, the time when Mike fully earns my trust is when he is able to prove a profitable underground operation or finds another Morila like system or finds a clever acquisition. The other gold work has already been somewhat derisked and its just a tick box exercise (i.e. we knew about Ntoila, Viper, Koting, Morila 1.5 and Samacline before he had even started)

The debt negotiations should be a walk in the park for Mike considering his background.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.