FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

You know, Woody... something strange is going on here. Although...

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    You know, Woody... something strange is going on here. Although we probably technically still own 80% of Morilla , on paper, I think we effectively have already lost ownership. The mine itself still seems to be producing although I don't know how much or even if i is making a profit...we have not funded it in any way with share holder funds some 15 (?) months now. But the gold produced is really ours IMO and of course we spent hundreds of millions of dollars on the morilla plant and surrounds etc.

The building of the Goulamina plant is racing ahead with maybe up to 60% complete by now - LEO and the J/V are funding this with a lot of cash going directly into the Mali economy as we speak such as employee payments, social project cash and those tax payments Mali have suddenly imposed on us...

All this money going into the Mali economy (FFX (past share holder funds) and LLL) and Morilla seemingly still operating and Goulamina being built with a lot of cash presently being directly injected into the Mali economy (wages, tax payments , social) - money from FFX and LLL shareholders and GF in the J/V at Goulamina...and on the Mali side, well , they have closed shop seemingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.