FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-9489

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    @shaneos This definitely isn't going to be accurate, but I used the website 'deepl' (www.DeepL.com/Translator) to try and understand the gist of it. Sharing what was 'translated' below:

Solidarity month activities continue in the Bougouni region. Morila S.A.'s amine d'or is showing its goodwill towards the elderly in the communes of Domba and Sanso.

As part of the month of solidarity and the fight against exclusion, the Morila S.A. amine d'or, through its managers, has put its solidarity motor into action by visiting the oldest people in the communes of Sanso and Domba to enquire about their state of health.

We have to help each other, have pity on our neighbors. The government that has taken this initiative, may God bless it, is the New Mali. During the visit, each of the elderly received rice, beans, pasta, oil, sugar, symbolic envelopes and carpets from solidarity and mutual aid. Mali is a country of solidarity and mutual aid.

The Mbourla mine is very proud to support the State in everything it does for the entire community around the mine. And it's only natural that we should get involved so as not to be on the sidelines of tradition, despite our difficulties. On behalf of the State, I can only thank the donors for their goodwill. It's all part of being humanitarian. I can only thank donors for their goodwill. This framework is part of being humanitarian. The least solidarity is mutual aid.

The oldest member of the Domba and Sansou communes is a war veteran. His name is Fotigi Togola from the village of Bla.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.