FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Mali is now being referred to as the "Russian Protege" in the...

1. 5,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3730
    Mali is now being referred to as the "Russian Protege" in the international press, because it's great friend Russia is mediating between Mali and it's problems with other African nations, including Algeria.

Like Russia,,,  Mali is also having relationship problems with almost ALL other countries in the World.
    Both of these countries have now become international pariahs.

Russia is the worst, because they are USING Mali to fight a proxy (cold) war with "The West".

Putin is a dictator in every sense, who assassinates anyone who opposes him, and then blames it on someone else, like every coward does.

Putin, like Stalin, is the consummate example of an almost exact definition for clinical psychopath and sociopath.

The Malian Junta leaders are mentally weak, they don't know, or won't  acknowledge, how much they are being used by a messianic psychopathic Russian (Putin) leader, who's neurology is probably not that much different to Hitler's.

Why is the Malian Junta doing this?
    Answer : Money.
    Putin has promised (for what that is worth) to build them a gold refinery.
    But probably only if Russia is (effectively) given gold mines to own an doperarte in Mali.

The entire mob, both Russian and Malian are a joke, and in fact, a complete disgrace to humanity, and they serve to only bring the human species further down on the evolutionary scale.

Even when you look at Leo, the Malian Junta are just fattening it up for slaughter, it's what all Apex Predators do. They tighten the laws so that no foreign experts can develop the mine, which means Leo has to train ONLY the local (Communist ) Malians to run the mine. At the same time, they continue to let the foreign infidels build the mine (on the advice of Putin). When the Lithium mine is in full production, they will do what Mexico has done, and they will nationalize the mine. By that time, "The West" would have been used to build the mine, and train all the Malian nationals, and spend $300 million for Mali on building the mine, and then the mine will be nationalized and the Junta will take control, and command all the profits, which they'll spend on buying weapons from Russia and Putin. This is also a Putin mode of operation, and another stake to the heart of the Western Nations for his renewed Cold War. He thinks he's being smart, but he's nothing more than a monkey, and a tiny blip in the history of the human species.

What is also worrying though, is that most of the people on the Leo web site, and shareholders, never even picked this up as the main cause of concern from the recent Leo Update announcement, they never picked up the banning of international mining experts on site as the ONE critical imposition.

Maybe some of the people are blinded by hope, and who can blame them, because they are good people, all the Leo investors are good people, who are being tortured by psychopaths and deceivers, when they don't deserve it.

FFX and Leo (Western) investors will be left with nothing, and laughed at in West Africa.
    It's their new (Russian) model of operation.
    So, the lesson to be learned here, is not to invest anything in Africa anymore.
    I won't be - and never again.

Yes, much of the blame also goes on to the FFX directors.
    How could such idiots agree to buy this huge gold mine without at least putting down 3 drill holes into the main pit during "due diligence" period.
    Even intellectually disabled people have since told me that this action would be the first and primary element of the "due diligence" period, but the FFX directors completely neglected it, which is amazing in itself, given some of their histories.

The FFX directors were "non compos mentis", and completely  ignorant, deluded, and incompetent, when it came to this gold mine.
    They showed that they couldn't even run a donuts stand at a football stadium.
    They should be sued for compensation really, in any fair system.

The directors should really be kicked out of their 6 million dollar homes overlooking the City and Swan River, and the money given as compensation to the Mum and Dad hard-working honest investors who trusted them, and who they duped. Such is the system though, that it will never happen.

One day though, if this continues on the ASX, the (good, honest) mob will take things into their own hands, and then we will see an Australian "storming of the Bastille", the government will be overthrown, the honest people will rule once more, and the white collar thieves and criminals who run these companies and financial institutions will be banished to a Gulag. Australia could use Antarctica for it's Gulag. And there will be no pity, nor should there be any.

I hope it happens soon.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.