FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-9849

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552

Growing up in Bulgaria our hotels were filled with Russians year round, June through August on the black sea and the mountainous regions through winter. They would send all the high caliber engineers often visiting the factories year round, they were everywhere in our country. I've had a lot of exposure to them.
    You'll notice that even after the wall came down and relations drastically improved between russia and the west, Russians in large part didn't leave the country. When you look round the world you don't see large communities of Russians in cities congregating like say the the Greek communities as one example. Despite the state of the country at the time of reunification and a window of opportunity to go overseas or easily cross into western Europe in droves, Russians didn't. Sure some went to the Baltic states Estonia, Lithuania etc. but most stayed home. Unlike other sates and satellite states like my own BG where most shot the gap at the first opportunity. What you're never told or shown in the media because it largely goes against the narrative is Russians living abroad also vote. There's no one there to tell them who to vote for yet the overseas vote is always inline with the internal vote, somewhere in the region of 80% pro Putin. Why? Russian patriotism isn't the same as American flag waving patriotism. Authoritarianism isn't the same as dictatorship. Westerners simply do not understand Russians or their psyche. To say Russia has a problem with most other countries is patently false. Simply look to recent UN resolutions and note the percentage of vote pro /against / abstain. In fact the opposite is true, most of the world sees the west for what it is, a giant wealth extracting paper scam exploiting the weak and the poor via directly bringing "liberty and freedom" via assassinations (Nicaragua, Iran), military freedom (Iraq, Libya), funding oppositions parties and overthrowing governments (Ukraine). In Africa the rise of the juntas in large parts is the African people have had enough. They like many other are giving the collective west the internationally recognized one finger salute. Look at the expanded list of BRICS, does that look like Russiaphobia?
    I and the vast majority of the 8b people living on this rock respectfully disagree with your view of the country, its leader and the country's position on the global stage.

Last edited by BullishBearish: 28/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.