FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

As I think @fooca pointed out, the language around distribution...

1. 3,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2562
    As I think @fooca pointed out, the language around distribution of LLL shares to FFX holders became even more vague after the company’s last reference to the matter. It is by no means a certainty imo. I would almost wager (“almost” because this company is totally unreliable so all bets are off) that directors have informally planned all along to see this company removed from the ASX so that they can continue to try to sweep everything under the carpet. The attempted 249D came as a threat to this, hence the big effort to stop it and to not then use that opportunity to offer to appoint an extra director from the candidates put forward, as a way of extending an olive branch and soothing clearly upset retail holders. They didn’t want any new eyes on this. The company’s continuing & imo deliberate lack of engagement with shareholders just furthers my suspicions that they just don’t want ASX holding them to the Listing Rules any longer, removing some (but admittedly not all) elements of protection for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.