FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

While it's good to have a whinge (Just ask Pharrel ) what are...

1. 9,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2820
    While it's good to have a whinge (Just ask Pharrel wink.pngbiggrin.png) what are you whingers doing differently to the current BOD?

The escrow period ends when it ends. No getting around that.
    The junta is the junta, and the mine is under their control in Mali. No getting around that.
    ITMT the BOD are on minimal money. Covered by interest on our bank account I assume. Net cost to us probably = zero.
    But people still whinging about it. rolleyes.png

They've said months ago it's looking likely they will return assets when they can, and we all know when that is.

It's ridiculous that the current board look to be doing EXACTLY what everybody here wanted them to do, but folks STILL on here daily having a crack at them because they're not fully in the information loop. It's freaking ridiculous people expect them to tip off the Junta, and any potential creditors/buyers etc what their strategy is months in advance - just to keep a few bored and cranky retail holders informed.

The return of assets when that is possible is what I expect to happen, and I don't have any information to suggest a contrary plan - neither does anyone else. So everyone needs to relax and let it play out. Hope we aren't giving up a single cent to dispose of the mine. The Junta with their actions have made Morilla un saleable despite the gold price - so they should wear the cost of their actions. I have no moral qualms in that regard whatever and legally our position looks rock-solid.

If the BOD's plan is to say nothing, then shut up quickly and distribute assets, then I would expect no information to come out until absolutely necessary - and as little as necessary. Looks like that's what is happening to me. I'm all for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.