FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I actually agree that in all likelihood very little could have...

1. 7,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737
    I actually agree that in all likelihood very little could have been done differently in the last 9 months.

it is very difficult to back pedal from shitting on your own doorstep. The WALK AWAY strategy once implemented cant be turned back.

Let’s be very clear, you seem to be treating the current board as though they had no involvement in the Morila debacle, yet all 3 of them were complicit in the poor over site of the Executive team. They clearly did not fulfil their fiduciary duties to shareholders.

Appointments dates:
    Gordon - March 2021
    Fraser - Nov 2020
    Hepburn - Nov 2018

They all approved the investment in Leo and subsequent sale that cost holders $7m. An investment that was nothing more than a gamble.

They all approved the WALK AWAY policy.

A new Board may well have received the same professional advice (at great cost) resulting in the same outcome as we presently find ourselves.

But one thing you can be sure of is that a new Board would not have made any decision influenced by prior decisions.

As for them now being paid little for their services?

The classic hoodwink. I would sooner we pay more and at least be assured that the BOD are fully independent, and any decision made is made purely in shareholders best interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.