FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Nah there isn't a connection. I'm in Sydney, never met, never...

1. 9,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2820
    Nah there isn't a connection. I'm in Sydney, never met, never spoken, don't know anyone he knows. Probably just I'm a contrarian.

I'm no fan, but he shouldn't be copping shite that should rightly be flung in the direction of Cowden, Anderson, Borg, Taplin (I think it was), and Hepburn (in that order of culpability) either. And that's mostly what is happening on HC the last 6-12 months - people directing their justifiable anger at the wrong targets. It's that that annoys me tbh.

In any case I'm clear headed enough to know there is literally nothing he could be doing differently from a strategic POV to resolve the actual issues. So engagement with upset retail holders isn't going to help a jot, as they all want info & assurances he can't give. I were him I'd be ignoring y'all too.

I wonder if we do get the maximum return of assets possible if people will thank him for sticking with the thankless task for so long, probably not. Maybe at least apologise for all the slander along the way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.