FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-9932

1. 6,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4442
    When I send enquiries to info@firefinch, and given that there has been cases of emails sent to that address have been diverted to the junk folder.
    To combat that, I copy Michael Weir @Morrow Sodali (previously Magnus Citadel) as well as info@genevapartners where both Fraser and Usher are directors.

Yesterdays correspondence to the company was enquiring if they had any comment on the information that was circulating the internet in regards to the funding gap at Morila prior to the demerger.

Michael Weir responded promptly advising the company does not respond to unsubstantiated speculation, on that I will respond reminding him that the company set a precedence on 3 August 2023 in an announcement released to the market: Government of Mali

Quote: "Firefinch Limited (ASX:FFX) ("Firefinch", or the "Company") wishes to respond to social media posts relating to correspondence between the Company and the Government of Mali ("the Government").

I will make a suggestion that he revises his responses to; the company only selectively responds to unsubstantiated information, biggrin.png

It is obvious that both @franky1 and myself by default became advocates for shareholders of Firefinch with the setting up of the Shareholder Action Group ("SAG"), the Company never made anything easy or went out of their way to inhibit the impact the SAG may have had in a never ending battle.

So in my endeavour to get yesterday's enquiry to the most appropriate people to action it, and given that Fraser was adamant at the previous AGM that the Board of Directors are always available to answer emails, phone calls and even pop into the office for a chat, it came as a bit of a surprise yesterday with an email advising that one of the avenues that both myself and franky1 have needed to take to get a response (ie: emails to Fraser's corporate address) has been removed .. .. .. I guess he doesn't wanna talk to me, lol

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6222/6222370-64751954150f4045a9b0b58d80cc613f.jpg

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.