FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-939

1. 8,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7716
    @contraindicator ...

Both companies were around 4c at the lows in March last year, then both companies were near equal on the last day in December, FFX 18c, AVZ 17c, which shows they have been moving at approximately the same rate, just at different times. Both companies are up just under 300% for calendar 2021.
    The best strategy playing the 2 companies would have been to purchase FFX if the price was similar, sell FFX when well above AVZ's price (sometimes double), buy AVZ, then sell AVZ when the price caught up to FFX.

If the pattern continues it is time to sell AVZ shortly and buy FFX for it's next leg up. Of course the pattern will break at some point, but which way? I'd assume those invested here think FFX will provide better returns in the future and from a Mcap basis, ours ~$650m (not needing to raise capital to build) and theirs ~$2B (needing to raise capital to build) it looks very likely to me.

For other comparison, Pilbara is up ~180% for calendar 2021, ORE ~110%, LTR ~350%, CXO ~315%, SYA ~1,450%. It's only against the real penny dreadfuls that have surged that we have under performed this calendar year. Against the major lithium companies, not so bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.