FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-9857

1. 2,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2784
    I have a question that someone with a corporate law back ground could answer.

First of all from my memory the date for the return of LLL shares held in escrow to FFX investors is 28 June. I see no reason why that would not proceed as planned.

At that stage a decision might need to be made as to whether or not all or the magority the cash held within FFX can be distributed to FFX shareholders??

I dont recall any advice from LLL to suggest there might be some payments due to FFX in return for the assets at the Morilla gold mine.?

Does anyone in contact with the directors of FFX have information indicating what the directors plan to do??

It also leads me to think that at some point in time FFX directors might consider walking away from all negotiations in Mali and shut down FFX as a company.

I would greatly appreciate any well considered advice as to what is likely to happen next, in particular the distribution of the majority of the remaining cash reserves.

Perhaps a Million $ could be held in reserve if there was a realistic chance that continued negotiations within Mali could result in further payments to FFX for assets at the mine.

Thanks Wombat2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.