AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Glad you are keeping a sense of humour and not quacking up :-)...

1. 4,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Glad you are keeping a sense of humour and not quacking up while reducing, i did most likely buy some of your shares, at 1.6c. This stock does ebb and flow from its history.Location and exploration style is in top quartile for small explorers, SAA independent confirmation of drill worthiness, all tied up like a bow with potential.. I joined this motley crew for Moora, a favorite area yet to be explored.

Really I am buying just for this one locale, the low MC justifys in my mind. I like the way it has multiple opportunities to defray risk. Hamilton is interesting, the conductor is worth learning from. Deep in geologists on shareholders list...Don't mind success from another quarter. As they say in the the adverts "past performance is no indication of the future" eg DEG, CHN but they are rare.

Just one Drill. I'd be curious to see the other large shareholder selling that brought the SP down from 2.0c earlier.Hope the new opportunity works out for you (SRZ?, ok for me too). Might the company for a top 20 next week, compare with AR.
    Last edited by trousergecko: 10/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199990 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 432430 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.