CPM 1.79% 5.5¢ cooper metals limited

General discussion, page-40

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749

I believe the eyes of the copper world is on our region.

What started for Carnaby as the Tick Hill Gold Project has now morphed into the Nil Desperandum Project – a potential world-class Tier1 discovery on our doorstep.

The significance for us, it that they are located approximately 10km south from the base of our tenures. More importantly, what we can see on Cooper's tenure map (see attached) is a consistent set of physical geology characteristics and formations that directly align with ours. I have no doubt that the world’s copper barons are now fixated on the potential of this region – a region of which we hold 1300 km2.

I’m no geologist but I think it’s fair to say that due to the lack of drilling and geophysics work done to date, everyone is still trying to unlock the geology of this overlooked region. Cooper is in the early stages and therefore will need to do work to know whether they have the same critical host rocks (if they are critical) and structure that preserves the minerals hidden under cover as found at Carnaby. Nevertheless, they are proof that we are in the right zone. So, the potential for another copper monster to exist is looking very hopeful.

Exciting new year coming!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH

PS @Aqua65, It appears to me that we have become so accustomed to lesser tier projects that any success is most often satisfactory. However, I think Cooper Metals is positioned to discover a tier 1 project but failing that the default case would be to find a tier 2 or tier3 project, ie, what most projects discovered in Australia have been since 1990. Needless to say they all offer shareholder great value.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3940/3940377-659a15d99ed4cf93644e9ba2ea438980.jpg

Cooper's tenure map showing the approximate location of Carnaby’s Nil Desperandum discovery (hand scribbled white star). From 9 Dec release.

Last edited by Mallyrock: 02/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $4.309M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $8.276K 150.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 976 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 62387 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.