CPM 1.47% 6.9¢ cooper metals limited

Thankyou for your maps- I’ve oriented much better now this past...

1. 5,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3131
    Thankyou for your maps- I’ve oriented much better now this past week.

It really is incredible.

I was holding the poor holiday covering broker on the phone
    (while again buying more CPM shares +one parcel of CNB) - and going on about how amazing it is that there is this new copper major discovery announced in the Cloncurry region, near Mt Isa. He was watching the shareprices going up then.
    (I believe, and I didn’t go on and say gold etc also. )

Long believed that more major base metals can be found in the greater Cloncurry-Mt Isa region.
    But everywhere a lack of money until now and underspending on exploration during the past decade. Geophysics analysis now far superior - means suddenly very serious exploration and wonderful discoveries occurring.

You are right. I’ve my mind and whole psyche limited to a tier 2 or 3 discovery also at best.

But a potential tier one discovery somewhere in the region or in FNQ or inland along the Qld coast down to probably the Tropic of Capricorn - is what has been touted .

Newcrests global presentation captured my imagination in 2019 - particularly focused on exactly the region Cooper and Carnsby and others are all in , in the Cloncurry- Isa greater region including into the NT.
    And they had this as one of their few global areas of interest for a potential Tier One discovery.

But I think we getting way ahead of ourselves!
    A waay to go here - but CPM tenements are very prospective and ridiculously exciting with the CNB ‘district scale ‘ maybe discovery immediately south of CPM tenements .

Status quo as from Glenn Little presentation (Dec 2019) :

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3940/3940513-0d018936aa77b3bc99355f26af818c0e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $5.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $5.207K 75.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27378 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 37235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.