SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

General discussion

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Not that this is a high volume thread, but seems reasonable to have a channel for general chat rather than clogging up announcements with tangents. I'm certainly not expecting any uplifting comments noting the last twelve months, but opening up this chat regardless and hopefully there will be more positive discussion for it in the coming months/years.

I'm looking forward to the other side of Christmas and whether SRN can deliver on the few shreds of remaining optimism people have for this company. I've re-read the investor presentation and of course thought "what a great suite of projects, so much potential!", but as we all know, there's no timeline or comms around where those are going, which is why this company's value is in the gutter.

I hope the new year brings some traction and Vlad isn't actually dead in his West Perth office as we all suspect (and would explain a lot), but with more than twelve months of holding time and very little to show for it it's time to reflect on the stock and reassess. At a minimum I'm gearing up to eat the loss on the options, since it's only going to get worse as we near the June expiry. It's been a frustrating time to be an SRN holder and I've certainly learned a lot about the importance of taking profit and risk management through capital control, but they're all lessons for future holdings. For this one, I continue to grin-and-bear-it, and hope for the best.

Merry Christmas all, I trust you're enjoying your holidays regardless of a few of your investments!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $19.89K 2.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10127464 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8024068 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.