ZLD 0.00% 72.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Too much happening to be able to figure any realistic M/C until...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Too much happening to be able to figure any realistic M/C until probably the June quarterly imo.
    In the meantime, you might as well throw a dart at a bunch of random numbers and see what you hit.

I'd avoid asking Oludare though, he'd prob say something like $300M once the HHI acquisition goes through.
    After all when the MC was around $50M, the US Family Fund handed over AUD$7M (US$5m) to invest and suddenly according to him, it actually added an extra +$60M to the MC. Great math eh..

Now, with $1.5M of that funding, they decide to 'loan' it to HHI whom they also announce as being their takeover target.
    Funny enough, all of this is preceeded by a commitment by HHI to buy a couple million bucks worth of toothpaste from ZLD over the next 2yrs - I think for sale in the UK market.

Then, in the meantime, HHI were on their OWN acquisition trail (CanPharma ?) by a share issue which might not even be completed yet ! - dyor.

So now, ZLD are doing a 19.45% share issue to buy out HHI ...

Before all of this, ZLD had been borne out of a merger for which they will soon have to issue a shed-load of new shares (currently marked as performance milestone option/shares) based on revenue reaching a target/s.

ZLD will also be taking on HHI's debt.

So, considering all this complication - how could it be possible to figure out a market cap when the fundamentals for both companies are all over the place.

Then on top of it all, we have the 1:175 consolidation - that size ratio is extremely rare.
    From what I've seen, the majority of consolidations are followed by a negative impact on the MC - the sp subsequently dropping. It should recover over a short period of time because a share split is only an adjustment to the share register, not an adjustment to the fundamentals of the business activities.

In this case, it's just unusual behaviour both by HHI and ZLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.