ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I haven’t done any thorough assessment on profits. CXO is valued...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I haven’t done any thorough assessment on profits. CXO is valued in the billions NOW as it’s in the process of doing that NOW. Do you not see the difference?

It’s analogous to valuing the shell of a Ferrari SF90 and all the parts needed for it to be operable at ONE TENTH of the price of a fully drivable version - it just wouldn’t happen. The car’s worth 1mil, you’re not going to find anyone selling all those parts for 100k.

So, if we have the actual product in the ground and the price of that product is currently trading at a certain amount and all we need to supposedly do to start receiving an income from it is to extract it from the ground and process it via a plant, how can you explain the current value of that resource being at least one tenth of what you say you’re convinced it should be when certain profits start coming?

And surely, there must be heightened curiosity as to why on earth no one has been welcomed as an off-take purchaser yet. There has to be something missing…
    Last edited by malvernmoe: 25/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.