ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

What a day - tug of war in play.Yes, after a see-saw battle, we...

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3769
    What a day - tug of war in play.

Yes, after a see-saw battle, we finished half cent higher at 36.5c. Our volume was very good - 2 to 3 times higher than what we have been getting, with over 9.3m shares traded. Our VWAP average was 38.2c, so we finished nearly 2c lower than that.

ASX Li stocks had a good day. The shares I track, average gain was between 5 and 6%. We gained 1.39%.

We started strongly and at one stage it really looked that we will finish in 40s. But then that big seller was back. I mentioned in my report yesterday about that big seller who dropped 1m shares in one hit. Today that seller dropped 500k shares multiple times. I still don't get it, who this big seller is. Anyway, good part is, there are buyers. We have had very good volume and I am sure that seller cannot have infinite shares. Must be towards a finish, and if the buying continues like it did last couple of days, we could easily see 30 to 40% increase in short period.

What next - I really want to see the back of this seller. It has stalled our progress. Today was such a good day to make a big gain and it was spoilt. But looks like we now have new buyers - fresh blood - based on what I read around Fat Prophets. We are still at our near bottom in a bargain sale, I am sure it was so evident that recommendation is now going out. Tomorrow though is tricky. We had a big dow green, decent asx green. Tomorrow probability of sideways to slight red. But if our seller is gone, the recoil to buy may be a big one. That can really push our sp into 40s. It would be good to finish the week on that high. Lets hope it happens. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.