ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

The amount of ignorance on this forum is bewildering. How can...

1. EJA
    16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    The amount of ignorance on this forum is bewildering. How can any business negotiate with a potential partner without knowing the quantity, cost, output of what they are selling. How do you demand upfront/ loan payments when you are not aware of what you are asking for or cannot answer simple questions. Should we request between 1-3 hundred million and hope we hit the mark. Any offtake without this information as a minimum would be poor and on unfavourable terms.

Do shareholders (I'm referring to a select few) actually read announcements and watch presentations. Honestly, the only thing missing is for Tim to tattoo the presentation to his forehead. Tim stated several times that he does not expect any material increase to the resource but a significant increase in confidence category and an initial mining reserve of 7.5Mt. I hope this settles the expectations when the MRE is released.

The board will negotiate a price floor and ceiling in the offtake, meaning, there will be a base price which the partner will be compelled to pay if the market price of lithium dips below this. This protects the company in downturns and guarantees a base revenue. Once the scoping study is shared with potential partners, they will negotiate the best and most non-dilutive deal for shareholders. This will likely take weeks/months not days, again, setting expectations.

Take a look at how many copper and nickel projects that are struggling to get funding as the commodity prices are not supportive of such capital-intensive projects at this moment. Feast your eyes back to the current lithium price and factor in how disproportionate it is (to the upside) to the cost of setting up a plant and its opex.

I welcome and support negative commentary that is factual and based on research, we can all learn more. With respect, some of the comments on here are absolute and utter rubbish. There is $10 billion of lithium in the ground, I assure you this project won't be getting left behind.

I will leave you with this,
    For anyone that doubts that companies with a lithium resource will succeed, I ask you, of all the exploration companies over the past 12-18 months that raised many tens of millions drilling for lithium, how many made discoveries, how many new projects came online this year or are expected in the next few years. Now subtract that from the amount of lithium required for all applications including that the majority of car makers haven't scratched the surface with their development and have a 2-year backlog of orders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.