ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

General Discussion, page-1632

1. 4,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    The board seems to be trying to force some sort of sale.... hopefully the thought is, to drive any other real bidders out of the wood-work by OKing the TLEA bid.

The board would know who is scouting the company, the earlier phantom bidder, others etc..

Anyway I too think 50c is too light. And yes you are right I don't have to sell. Very hard to find comparison companies, the resource ESS has is ready to go. Prospective are is quite high. Amazing how few there are in the 10MT range with about 1.2% Li, easily pit-able, close to infrastructure and other processing plants in the near future. This is a jewel, there are so few of these companies.

Looking over the time range trying to pick a time location that wasn't significant to any company, and news from then to now has been on the ordinary side like ESS ie. not going into production etc. Time chosen before Goldman Sachs hit on lithium. PIcking MIN, GL1 and ESS same sort of prospective neighborhood. ESS is under performing even given take-over offer "premium". :-(

Basically we are undervalued, another 20% to equalize roughly + TO premium. +40%. I would be alot happier with 65c+..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4976/4976695-a81bf23d2cd89947de72d878fdfdb96e.jpg

Last edited by trousergecko: 17/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.