ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Hi SpikeCB. Thanks for the post. Can I ask why you say “ a third...

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi SpikeCB. Thanks for the post. Can I ask why you say “ a third party offer can be blocked “. I think ESS can make offtake agreements without MIN’s approval and without them able to block them. At least that’s what they’re telling us.

Secondly. Not sure I agree re Min script offer. I think if Min’s share price will go up it’s because Li is doing well. I don’t think their share price will go up because of their Fe or mining services division. Fe’s outlook is in a bit of trouble if anything. Therefore the problem is if Min needs Li to be doing well to make a script offer ( for a higher Min share price ) is that if Li is doing well they also need to offer more for ESS. To me it doesn’t make sense to wait for this reason. AIMO

A lot of people assume that Min will launch a takeover. I did too. I hope they do. I think the 50c scheme would have probably succeeded had they not intervened and thus I don’t think they would need to go much higher to succeed at this point in time. However Li sentiment seems to be improving again so ESS might get more expensive if they wait.

The good news is the Spod price is back above $4,000 ( $1,500 used in the scoping study ) and is looking strong in the near term. If Spod prices stay high ESS should do well regardless.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.