ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

". I hope that the market will recognize the quality of ESS and...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    ". I hope that the market will recognize the quality of ESS and that we will soon get 70c again. News about the current status of the offtake talks would be also helpful."

You have been a stringent supporter ESS and the general sector and prolific poster on these ESS threads, I think we all appreciate your efforts to promote our company and the sectors news in general.
    Most here know that ESS 'has the goods' - Offtakes will happen when the time is right.

When i see the current SP, it makes me feel something akin to want to want to chunder ! - for me that's a sign a reversal is near and the big boy have had their fill, the big money are currently taking the whole sector down ( to make a profit) are the same that will bring it up (to make profit), its their game and we are just here to play their game.

Strange times indeed when macro events overshadow our micro sector (lithium) especially when we are seeing record prices - it shows just how in control the big money is.

Call me silly, I held PLS from highs of $1.20s down the to the intra day low of about from memory about 13c- I stopped looking at the SP for a long time, if i had sold i would probably never have bought back in and knowing this and having conviction in the stock is why i held. As stated before I'm not a trader, could do, just don't have the time required to do justice.

IMO this is big money is screwing mum and dad holders trying to accumulate, its sector wide. We all want the best for our kids and we are all here to provide them security and opportunities we never had.

Companies like ESS are the future, 70c will be chump change in a few years and retail will be glad they held .

Conviction about this stock and the Sector in general is being tested.

My sentiment is

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4453/4453653-e2305c9826f997539992214eda6d76c4.jpg

...and Buy

Screw the big money - they have enough!

Keep your eyes on the our 'white gold' prize!

Last edited by ironman100: 23/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.