ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Bodes well for the eventual buyer of ESS. fastmarkets.com G....

1. 1,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Bodes well for the eventual buyer of ESS.

fastmarkets.com G. Asenov said 7.8.23

(Referring to Albemarle's belief it will increase its revenues in 2023- my words)
    "The increase is attributable to expectations of volume growth from its energy storage division –which focuses on lithium-ion battery materials– and realizations of higher (my emphasis) average prices “assuming recent lithium market prices continue through the rest of 2023,” executive vice president and chief financial officer Scott Tozier said during the company’s earnings call on Wednesday August 2...

“We don’t have the confidence to know exactly ourselves what the price is going to do, but we do know this: We believe that the market will continue to be quite tight next year as well,”Albemarlepresident of lithium Eric Norris said during the call.

“There’ll be significant demand growth in the market, and indeed, there will be more supply growth as well, but those two will be fairly matched, right? It will be a fairly tight market,” Norris added.

https://www.fastmarkets.com/insights/albemarle-expects-higher-lithium-prices-supply-tightness-through-2023

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.