KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-1387

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Getting off topic here... there is propaganda on both sides... you mentioned rout there no indication of this.. we have information gleamed updated regularly from commercial satellites on the progress of the war... at the moment there is no significant change on the front lines. Russia has taken an operational pause on Dombass oblast offensive. Putin has ordered offensive on Khakkiv oblast, but not sure how feasible this is , when there are a lack of Russian forces there. Ukraine is supposedly counterattacking on Kherson oblast, but the seen little progress recently..

Without doubt there are collaborators and I have seen several clips of UAF hunting down and arresting collaborators, but there are also partisan action in Russian occupied territory. Sure there history of corruption, but I remind you Ulkraine has been at war for more than 8 years, in the past fives NATO help trained UAF and UAF have re-organised. Regardless who you believe... Russia has blundered into this war take example Kiev Offensive, before this special operation Russia had the fearsome reputation of having the second most powerful army in the world but we witness a failure in Russian capability i.e. lack of air superiority this is due the massive corruption in Russian War industry.. The timetable of the special operation was to be a couple of months or less? It turning out to be a long war... Russian spends US$70bn annual on its military and NATO a trillion... not too hard to forecast who will likely win the long war.
    Last edited by ecker: 21/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.070(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.62 $858.1K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8431 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 45705 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.