KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-1736

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    fitz.
    Funny you should mention WHC. I have been with WHC for 12 months & cashed in on Friday converting gains to KCN. The big advantage I found with buy backs (WHC) is that it makes it hard for instos to manipulate the share price as there are company purchases every day however good or bad the market performs. This is the opposite to KCN where the price would droop down from 11am onwards everyday as the "manipulators" worked it over. Yes I mean droop.
    I'm now in big time on KCN, but moving more & more to a long term hold as I think that the community & politicians will all get involved & consider it as a "new mine" even though we know it isn't. I'm still expecting seasonality to kick in on gold & silver & actually start rising as the USD rise will eventually stall. This will generate more interest in precious metals, hence more ETF movement.
    Hats off to Don, Onearm for sharing the info & also the old guard; fitz, old, gym....etc
    Every negative comment is just as valuable as a positive comment. It encourages debate & allows different views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.070(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.62 $858.1K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8431 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 45705 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.