KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Is the gold /dxy action signalling a monumental shift of...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Is the gold /dxy action signalling a monumental shift of dominance from West to East (Japan included) ?
    If so, in hindsight the turning point could be identified as Dec 29 2022.
    That was the day Nato proxies lost most of their air defence systems in a cunning attack.
    In a classic contest between AI and humint, the humans emerged victorious.
    Four waves of 120 missiles were despatched, the first consisting of Lancet drones that overwhelmed the air defences, followed by decoy Soviet era missiles disguised to simulate cruise missiles.
    Once the air defences "lighted up" and fired their missiles ground operators were able to locate their coordinates and direct the "real" Iskanders following in the next wave mid flight towards the targets.
    The Black Sea fleet then fired off 20 Kalibrs to finish the job.
    All occurred within minutes in a tightly coordinated operation.

A decade ago I was invested in a company called AQP.
    It was extremely frustrating as every time the SP picked up the Russians would dump another load of platinum on the market.
    Whenever the commentariat suggested they had exhausted their stockpile and the price picked up, they would offload another pile.
    The company was eventually taken over and our Chairman informed us at the last AGM the Soviets had stockpiled a century's worth as they were preparing for WWIII.
    When the MSM suggests that the Russians are about to run out of missiles I have a quiet chuckle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.070(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.62 $858.1K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8431 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 45705 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.