KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

When I was studying to become a paramedic, we would use a...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

When I was studying to become a paramedic, we would use a system to debrief after a call.

What did we do right and what can we do better?!

So, what can the company do better? There are a few things, like communication, but below I want to highlight a big thing, that in my opinion will have a MATERIAL impact on the company.

At the end of this year, KCN should presumably have both plants up and running, be completely debt free, and have guidance of at least 100,000 ounces for 2024. We should be making AUD $1,200 profit per ounce which is approximately $0.46c profit per share in 2024.

I can not understand why, the Thai bank loan of USD 30m isn't a HUGE priority for the company. Considering the finances outlined above, we need these funds and we MUST start a buy-back of shares.

Under the Corporations Act, KCN may buy back up to 10% of the issued capital in any 12-month period without shareholder approval.

If the bank loan prohibits us from using the loan for a buy-back then use the loan for everything else and use our current revenue for the buy-back.

It is insane that the company has a SP of $1.3 and we have no access to funds for a buy-back.

I will be conceying this message to the company when I speak with them, next week.

The days of a SP this low must come to an end immediatly and the CEO, Chairman and Board but start playing ball a little harder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.